Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swiss Miss



I have been bitten by the travel bug, and let me tell you: it stings!! I have such an urge to travel somewhere far away, but haven't the time or the sufficient funds to do so just quite yet. Virgin America is offering some sweet deals to Seattle, WA and I am looking into that. It wouldn't be until the spring or early summer due to just starting on Puss In Boots. To take a vacation now would be sort of spontaneous and down right irresponsible. I must plan something fantastic!! The ultimate goal is to get to Europe by next summer. Destination: Switzerland if I can! I will settle for France or Italy too ;)

I leave you with an iconic image of Swiss culture- the cow. So cute and quaint. I love that they are decorated with flowers and wear those big, brass bells. I will now day dream I am in a meadow listening to the cows graze on the sweet grass and Edelweiss.

No comments: